Happy Sunday and tutorial for DIY Original Invitations







I'm happy to be in Full Halloween mode now!! I am working on some ideas for 2 upcoming parties and putting an inspiration board for an upcoming Bridal Shower… but I am all about Halloween now.. Hooray for Halloween… 
Also I am doing some changes in my little design studio… and planning to add some new things.  I want to hear some of your thoughts about my blog, the changes are coming in the next few months but I prefer to hear what people says also I want to thank you in advance for taking the time to give me some feedback. I really truly appreciate it!!! 
Also make sure to check my giveaway post!!



But today lets talk about invitations... I just love to send invitations in a diferent and original ways... 

This tutorial is for an adorable Cherry Party Invitations. 

Supplies required: 
  • Size 3x3x2 Kraft Brown Boixes (you can find them online  here)
  •  red/white bakers twine
  • red cardstock
  •  lollipops
  •  one sheet green card stock to match the lollipop "stem"





Using a paper cutter,  cut 3 large strips from one piece of card stock.  using the paper cut, score the edges for easy folding. Then you can put the info information there or print it in the computer.

After the cutting, scoring and writing is complete, adhered the accordian card inside to the bottom of the box with white adhesive squares. Then  close the lid. Now wrap the box with twine and attach the lollipop and add the little leaves. To make the leaves  fold the piece of green paper and cut out leaves freehand on the fold. Then wrap the two-sided leaf around the lollipop, placing another adhesive square in between to secure.
Well... Isn't it beautiful?? I always wanted to RSVP  to a party like this... 
Hope you all have a GREAT sunday

via stephmodo

0 comments:

Post a Comment