Do not let Sunday be taken from you!!


Ok.. I feel betrayed.... I don't know what happened yesterday, but I didn't feel the cold front that was supposed to hit Florida, it never came. Here in Miami 
was super hot and muggy like always... 


               


My kids were in the pool all day.... and I have to put all the "fall outfits" back in storage,  




but overall the day was beautiful and sunny; so that's a gift that I feel thankful for.


I just found out that the Editors of Martha Stewart Living Magazine are launching a fun new book : Martha Stewart Hand Made Holiday Crafts!! 225 Inspired Projects for Year-Round Celebrations






Yay  This new book is filled with an endless supply of inspirational ideas. I already ordered my copy through Amazon.Com but it's also available in Amazon.CA and Randon House.Org. This  book is a must for every fan of Martha Stewart (like me!!!!! )







If you want to participate in the Modeling COURSES to make this beautiful and unique Porcelain Dolls, Geraldine Gabasa will be in Fort Lauderdale, Florida November 5th and 6th at Fiesta Cake Supplies in 5746 Johnson St. Hollywood FL 33021 Phone 954-6161100. But hurry space is limited












Wishing you the sweetest Sunday, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment