Brother Knows Best

Written by my friend Teodoro Martin


My brother knows everything and he is literally the best advice giver I’ve ever met in my entire life. If I need advice on anything, from which lawnmower to buy to which Directtv deals to look into I go to Tom – he’s just that smart. He says it’s because he spends a lot of time online and looking at the paper to find out what sales are going on but I suspect he’s got a bit of a photographic memory. He’s always been really good at stuff like geography and math and those are the things I struggle with more. My mom thinks it’s just because boys are better at stuff like that but who knows, maybe one day NASA will study Tom and find out he’s some kind of genius or something! All I know is that it’s nice to have someone in the family who gives awesome advice and doesn’t mind doing it, especially when you’re approaching a new stage of life like I am. Thanks, Tom, for all the help you’ve given me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment