Teddy Bear Sandwiches :) {Everything Saturday}

Source Pinterest via pinmarklet


Yay our weekend is beginning with two friends party…
Happy Birthday to both!!




But before that I just have to make an special breakfast for my kids…  I am making this delicious teddy bear breads sandwich for them… 
                      VIA PINTEREST




I found the picture on the internet last week and I will try to make them... let's see how it goes...
(not for Gianmarco because he is gluten free… and I still have not found and amazing gluten free bread recipe for him..) 


Making the dough

Let them rest.. until they double the size... 

And not everything was teddy bear sandwiches.. I made a normal bread... and this is my bread guy in the oven... yum, yum....
A bun in the oven :)









I will post the recipe for the bread in the next few days... Promise...



So I hope your weekend is just as "relaxing and cool as ours….

0 comments:

Post a Comment