Shoe love is true love {my life, my stile in five minutes tuesday}

Today I want to write about one of my passions: SHOES


                      via pinterest


I really  think the shoes are an essential piece  in your everyday look.  A good pair of shoes can manage any look, no matter what you wear, if the shoe is perfect, everything is perfect. And believe it or not sometimes just wearing the right shoes is the boost we need to really step into your very own power.


My style of work requires me to be always dressed very fashionable, in heels and cute dresses but a in my spare time I use flat shoes, cute but flat because childrens and high heels is not always a good mix.


Here are some photos of my favs from my pinterest....




anthropologie


Burberry Prorsum


J crew

Arsenic and Lace Heels by Sweet Sin Couture




Chiq



Wishing you a great tuesday!!!




My style of work requires me to always be dressed very fashionable, in heels and avery trendy lookMy style of work requires me to always be dressed very fashionable, in heels and avery trendy look

0 comments:

Post a Comment