Happy Birthday to my Husband




Happy Birthday to you.  Happy Birthday to you.  Happy Birthday to my dear husband, Happy Birthday to you. Yeeeeaaahhhh BRAVO!! 

Here we are another year later- stronger for many reasons and blessed for countless others.  How lucky I am to have found you 14 years ago. You are my best friend, companion, soul mate and my support.  The person who cries beside me in times of sorrow, holds my hand in times of uncertainty, and helped teach me that I'm stronger than I ever thought I was.  Words that aren't taken lightly- I know not every one is blessed to have someone like you in their life and I am so blessed to have you by my side.   I can't wait to see where this next year takes us.  On our biggest adventure yet, that is for certain.  How glad I am to have you with me on this journey.  
I love you madly.  
xox

Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment