The invitations are in the mail

Yay
I am in love with these invitations…the perfect mix for a roar party and a little bit of me...

I was sure what I wanted and I knew it had to have something to do with roar, dinosaur and fabric…My son loves dinosaurs and I love to create things because  I have a crush with fabrics… And when I saw this invitation from Amy at achessmoredesign, I felt in love with everything. 
I am always making all sorts of stuff out of fabric, this project is an easy way to do a nice and diferent presentation by using one of my favorite  materials: burlap, some pretty ribbon and letters to personalize the envelope...






you can whip up a whole set of these no-sew envelopes in a flash. they’re great to store favorite documents, photos, or business cards, and can even be used as I did.. envelopes to match  my lovely invitations.. 

More on the upcoming party soon…



0 comments:

Post a Comment