Happy Birthday to my SON!!!


Today is my son's birthday... and I just need it to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON.. I love you 
I am so glad that God gave a son like you and so proud to have you.
No matter how many birthdays come and go, you'll always be my little boy.
HAPPY 5ht Birthday Gianmarco
Love,
Mom


Also I've been wanting to apologise profusely for the lack of updates in the last days or so. I've missed quite a few days here and there and I've also been particularly bad with answering emails... BIG apologies! Also I have a lot of work and details or my son's Birthday Party and also working with another clients...  And, yes, like always  I'm big on the details! There are quite a few DIY elements involved so, needless to say, I've been flat out. The party is this upcoming sunday and my kids and I are incredibly excited!!
But of course I want

1 comments:

stevenjared0853 said...

Interesting article. Thanks a ton for this write up. Anyway, my son will also turn 5 soon and I will host a fun party for him. We have just booked best indoor event space Chicago for kids’ parties. I hope they will offer good services for his birthday bash.

Post a Comment