Once upon a time, Valeria is 4!!

Once upon a time...



My baby girl turned 4 on August (can you believe I never have the time to post it until now??), and it only seemed fitting that for her birthday, a fairy tale should be the theme. 
Also my daughter loves her grandma so I tought: Little Red and the riding hood would be the perfect way to celebrate her 4th birthday and she enjoyed every single second of her birthday

Prepare yourself for a zillion photos!


Here is Valeria's save the date video to hold you over–isn’t this so fun?? Here is the link:

Valeria's 4th Birthday Save the Date video



And some pictures of this photoshoot:







For this party I wanted a modern take on this classic fairytale! Valeria LOVE the story and I think it makes  a great party theme with  a pop corn bar, cupcakes, cookies and of course a lot of mini apple pies...


Little Red Riding Hood Bottled Water

My homemade birthday cake...




Love this one,



Apple pies


Popcorn Bar




And I have to give a very special thank you to my mother, she was a HUGE HELP and made the favors for the girls. Also a SHOUT OUT to Marco and my husband for helping me with the pictures.

Thank You everyone, for helping me create a magical little moments to my Little Princess.

xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment