Blast off - Birthday Party

























THEME

For my little guy’s 6th birthday there was never any question about the theme: Space and Rockets! He is obsessed with them. It is a fun theme for those little boys who love anything space related and the blue & red color scheme is simply out of this world.
I wanted to create something a bit different and with the help of some old jeans and some creativity work, I think that was accomplished in a really fun way. Get ready to blast off into space with this jeans-inspired Rockets  space-themed party 


DESSERT TABLE

I choosed to do the party at a local Science Museum,  From there, I created a non so charming cake, cupcakes and cookies to match!  I love to home make my kids cake.  I also used cookie cutters to create the red colored shapes out of fondant also we served some moon rocks and some other sweets




















FOOD AND DRINKS
To jazz up the water I just made some custom labels also for the food I decorate some gable boxes and put  some astronaut food  (which were just cheese sandwich and some space crackers), Of course we added the Astronaut Ice Cream and straws with printable flags. Please Don't forget the personalized NASA Inspired Astronaut Card


DETAILS AND DECOR


Simple but cute details...


I made the background for his party with old jeans pockets, it made a super cute detail and everybody liked



BIRTHDAY  OUTFIT FOR THE FAMILY

Of course has to be jeans. Oops we forgot to take a picture of the whole family... But here is one of my kids 

FAVORS
An easy and sweet ending!

It was a really fun party, and my little guy had the best time with his little friends!

Credits:
Ips Shop
Ips Event Planners
Miami Group Party Rental
Photography by Moz Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment