A ladybug Birthday Party

I'm so excited to share this adorable party with you! I just styled a ladybug party for my little princess Valeria to celebrate her 3rd birthday. We did the party at the Miami's Children Museum. 
 The invitations turned out adorable ! And a birthday party just wouldn't be a party without matching stuff right?

I made a welcome sign to match the invitation...

The birthday girl wore an adorable ladybug  tank top specially made for her and the adorable tutu,  



Her outfit was a gift from my very, very good friend Aida… Out of this world my friend.. Just love it… So cute! Thanks!!


Yummy ladybug cupcakes were made by using my special recipe and decorated with fondant toppers… Ridiculously beautiful, 


Also I placed them on a ladybug cupcake holder with a candle for each kid… Isn't it every kid's dream to blow a candle in someone else's party??? Clever right?



Some pink candy, black licorice and chocolates were perfect for this ladybug theme… especially in a jar with ribbons

I made marshmallows pops, and chocolate sprinkles…  also chocolate covered pretzels

And the ladybug's and flowers with ladybug cookies they turned out fabulous!! 

and this cookies were just super cute…. 



and the ladybug coasters?



Some shots of the decor …



Custom bags for the desserts…



and more shots just because.. ;)


















Lots of fun was had by all, with all the activities in the museum, delicious food & desserts!



Happy Birthday to my sweet little girl, Valeria!
Love, Mommy



Credits:
Design: IPS Event Planners
Invitations and all printables: SpareTime Designs
Candy: Ohnuts
Party Supplies: Michaels, Joan Stores, Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment