Sweet Ballerina Party







My niece, Isabella, has
a love for ballerinas. When I was shopping at the mall , I found some fun things that I can use for her birthday, the gasp she took help Marly, her mother, to decide the theme of her 6th birthday - a sweet ballerina party. Isabella's request: simple, LOTS of pink and whimsy.




We decided to to keep the party design simple and the budget small.  I used alot of what I already owned  for styling. 





The party  was held at the clubhouse pool. All the decorations has handmade tutus and we used a lot of pink!! 




The sweets are understandably always one of my favorite aspects of any party and the dessert table matched back to the entire theme. 
The birthday party started out with some mini desserts and lot of delicious cookies that his mother made also cupcakes and  other mini desserts. We served water, juices and lemonade  to drink. 






Isabella's had a very absolutely delicious cake made by a pastry chef. It was black cherry and  hazelnut filling and was  oh, so delicious. 
Each kid received a favor bag and some tutus candies.

Isabella  wore a beautiful outfit and her gorgeous headband was ordered by her mother and was made specially for her. The headband is as beautiful in person too!






The decor:
Pink was the obvious choice for a ballerina party, 

Another beautiful touch was a ballerina in a swing.


 I have a thing for swings and I found this ballerina in 
pink and I wanted to incorporate that in the party.


Pink Tutu Cupcake Tower –  how fun was to dress everything with it’s own tutu








Every detail of the party was carefully designed, and her beautiful photos speak a thousand 
words.




We love how tulle is used throughout the event design, softly emphasizing the ballet theme.







The lovely birthday girl and my daughter:









A sweet birthday cake! 







The invitations:







My favorite party moment was watching her blow out her birthday candles. 







Love you Isa








xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment