Dr Seuss Baby Shower











I had the privilege of hosting a baby shower for my cousin, Patricia, last June. She and her husband Massimiliano are so excited about baby Alessandro, so I went searching online for some inspiration and found some amazing ideas.
The color scheme for the shower was red and teal so I got to work on collecting all sorts of goodies to decorate. I found  paper lanterns, feather boas, flowers, ribbon, you name it. I even found a "Cat in the Hat" hat!
I set up a little "photo booth" area at the shower that I stocked with some props a Hat and a frame.

The food … let's not forget about the food… I made all the food with some help of my husband… We did a crostini bar, wraps, cucumber surprises, assorted cheeses, empanadas and some delicious shish kabob.





Now for desserts we did some yummy madeleines, cake pops, cupcakes and cotton candy and designed candy apples .. Everyone was raving about it!!
It was so much fun giving this baby shower for Patty and Max. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment